Wednesday, April 28, 2010

can i overcome my fear of blood

can i overcome my fear of blood ?
ok . heres the deal . Im in a nursing school . I will be starting my nursing school in april. I really wanna be a nurse to help people and save life. But i kept remembering the incident , when my grandfather was admitted at the hospital in malaysia. The nurses drew blood from him .i dont know why i suddenly felt dizzy. Not just that , i think i felt dizzy when im in that hospital.i see alot of patients and it was hectic . DO u think that makes me dizzy ?
Other - Health - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Maybe you are just stressing yourself out; you remembered the incident with your grandfather and it is in the back of your mind. Also, you might just be a nervous person, worrying about taking proper care of the sick or injured. After awhile, you will build your confidence and you will be just fine.




 Read more discussion :