Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I am a Malaysian citizen. Can I get a job in the USA after completing my 2-year Masters Program

I am a Malaysian citizen. Can I get a job in the USA after completing my 2-year Masters Program?
I am a registered nurse in my home country. Currently, I am studying in the UK for BSc (Hons) Nursing. I intend to do a Masters in Nurse Education in the USA. Can I work in the USA after completing the program? I have no post-registration nursing experiences.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I believe so, but you will need to have your future employer sponsor you to come into the country because your visa will change. Unfortunately I don't know the specifics about immigration from Malaysia, however I can say that you can not legally work on a student visa if that is what you are asking.



 Read more discusssion :